Our Game Community Membership
The Our Game Community Scheme has extended the individual health and wellbeing membership benefits, initially designed to support the needs of semi-professional and amateur footballers who are members of Our Game Football , to be relevant and applicable to all. Subject to our terms and conditions, everyone can now benefit from membership which provides access to inclusive funding for:
- Dental treatment received at an NHS or private dentist
- Additional dental cover for accidents and emergencies and an Our Game member enhanced dental maintenance plan.
- Eye tests, cost of glasses, sunglasses and / or contact lenses from a qualified optician.
- Hospital admissions, whether as a day case or overnight patient.
- Preventative, restorative or maintenance treatment in physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropody, acupuncture, chiropractic, podiatry or the provision of orthotics.
- Consultations and associated diagnostic tests and scans.
- Prescriptions, whether NHS or private.
- Health assessments.
- Access to a 24-hour help line.
The sums provided are an annual entitlement for members to use as they see fit. Membership can be extended to include children (if any) and provides access to the same benefits. Simply using the dental and optical benefits to maintain your eyes and teeth, per medical guidelines, will cover the cost of membership and you will still retain the option to use all other benefits at your discretion.
Further options include:
- Annual health checks.
- Access to online GP appointments.
- Discounted full private medical insurance with rewards for getting and staying healthy and active.
- Member only rates and a booking service for self-pay private procedures.
- Discounted access to over 300 gyms nationwide.